Saturday, October 30, 2021

The Clash of Civilizations and the Fate of Man

I have been preoccupied with the book for over a decade now. In my defense, what I am about to complete has no relation to the idea of the original book; I wrote several books before I realized what I wanted to say. When you read the book you will see why: the forces standing in the way of that realization are most formidable. 

The partial title of the book is the The Clash of Civilizations and the Fate of Man. I am withholding two keywords from the title as surprise, but even without them you know I will not offend you with some variation of Huntingtonian nonsense.

The website CLASHOFCIVILIZATIONS.COM is awaiting my input to go live. I have lost track of the number of times I promised the designers to get them the needed content, but even that part is now ready. When the site is live you will be directed there. The posts here will be transferred there as archive material. 

Meanwhile, by way of getting back to blog writing I will occasionally post a short entry. If you detect a sharpening of tone and message consider it the natural consequence of examining the quite serious subject of man’s fate.

No comments: